When the work day is over and I do not want to eat pre-packaged food, I am happy to have this easy fish recipe! No standing at the stove -- just wrap everything up in the foil, pop it all in the oven, and go change into your comfy slippers. Enjoy!
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Yields: 4 Servings
2 cloves garlic, very finely minced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
sea salt and pepper
2 4-6 ounce snapper fillets
2 navel oranges, cross section circle sliced
1 cup loosely packed chopped dill
11. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
22. Mix garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
33. Rub mixture over fish.
44. Tear two 10-12 inch pieces of tin foil.
55. Lay down a few slices of orange on each piece of tin foil and place fillets over oranges.
66. Sprinkle with dill and cover with remaining oranges.
77. Fold over tin foil and close all around the edges. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
88. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve.