11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
22. Combine oats and almonds in a blender or food processor and blend until they have the consistency of flour.
33. Add to a large bowl with spelt flour.
44. In a small bowl mix together the oil, maple and brown rice syrup.
55. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
66. Make 1-inch balls with your hands and press flat onto a cookie sheet.
77. Make an indentation with your thumb into the center of each cookie.
88. Fill each cookie with a teaspoon of jam.
99. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
1010. Cool and enjoy!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.